Designing Powerful Knowledge Management in Building Learning Organization
“Deliver more, and do it with less resource” Isn’t that the productivity challenge that everyone in business is facing today? A key way to achieve this is by sharing know-how-by using and adapting what someone else has already learned. Many people know instinctively they should be doing this, but struggle to know how to get started. The record of what we know at a single point in time, now. Our world continues to change, and we continue to learn. We look forward to hearing what you learn through the experience of reading, and most importantly applying, what follows in the Knowledge Management.
- To know how to design the knowledge management blueprint this will align with company vision, mission and values.
- To know the basic of knowledge management and its practices, how to capture, share and applying in order to support company growth.
- To develop the participants’ knowledge management competencies which will support the learning activities planned in the company. This means to enable the participants to support management teams, in the knowledge management role.
1. Essence of Knowledge Management
- Understand and Define your Company needs toward Knowledge Management
- What is Knowledge Management?
- The Holistic Model-It’s More than The Sum of The Parts Getting The Environment Right
- Getting Started-Just do it
2. Tools and Techniques
- Design the Knowledge Management Blue Print and step-by-step Process
- Learning From your Peers-Somebody has Already Done it
- Learning Whilst Doing-Time to Reflect
- Learning After Doing-When It’s All Over
- Finding The Right People-If Only I Knew Who
- Networking and Communities of Practice
- Leveraging What We’ve Learned-Capturing Knowledge
- Implement KM and its attributes
- Maintain and Continuous Improvement of Knowledge Management
- Moving along The Knowledge Management Performance Curve
- Communicating The Value of Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management and Change Management
- Knowledge Management Best Practices
Lunch + 2x Coffee Break
Pick Up Participant (Yogyakarta)
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Designing Powerful Knowledge Management in Building Learning Organization|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|