Pumps And Compressor : Selection, Operation & Maintenance
Jadwal Pelatihan Pumps And Compressor : Selection, Operation & Maintenance:
Instructor by : Dedy Nugraha
Pumps and compressors are essential components in almost all industries in that they are required to meet system demands and operate reliably. Failure to meet these requirements can have significant production (and hence cost) impacts.
By attending this course you will gain an understanding of the characteristics of various types of pumps and compressors and their components. The course will provide Engineers and Technicians with information for the optimal selection, operation and maintenance of centrifugal and positive displacement pumps as well as positive displacement and dynamic compressors.
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Gain an awareness of the performance characteristics of the various types of pumps and compressors.
- Increase the reliability of your pumps and compressors after having understood their operational and maintenance aspects.
- Develop an effective maintenance program after becoming familiar with the components of pumps and compressors.
- Improve performance of your pumps and compressors with the increased appreciation of the influence of fluid flow and associated equipment.
To provide an understanding of the fundamentals of the operation and maintenance of various types of rotary and reciprocating pumps and compressors .
Plant and facilities managers, engineers, technicians and supervisors who need to be familiar with the fundamentals associated with the operation and maintenance of pumps and compressors; Plant and facilities operations personnel; Managers, engineers, technicians and supervisors responsible for plants and facilities containing pumps, compressors and associated equipment. Stationary engineers; Consultants and contractors who need some familiarity with pumps and compressors.
Personnel in the food, chemical, petrochemical, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, water utility and energy industries will find this course of particular interest.
- Preliminary Questions
- Basic Theory of Liquid Flow
- Pump Regulations, Codes and Standards
- Positive Displacement Pumps
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Magnetic Drive Pumps
- Pump/Pipe Systems
- Pump Selection Considerations
- Basic Theory of Compressor Regulations, Codes and Standards
- Compressor Regulations, Codes and Standards
- Types of Compressors
- Associated Compressor Equipment
- Compressed Air Systems
- Air Compressor Selection Considerations
- Pump and Compressor Drives
- Common Pump and Compressor Components
- Operation of Pumps and Compressors
- Maintenance of Pumps and Compressors
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Pick up Participants
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Pumps And Compressor : Selection, Operation & Maintenance|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|