Jadwal Pelatihan Project Planning and Scheduling:
This course will give you a solid foundation across the concepts and techniques to plan, schedule, monitor and control time and resources on a project. The training course delivery is structured around the five process groups of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide; initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and control, and closure.
Participants will learn that project time management is a process of strategic planning, monitoring and control to accomplish the timely completion of a project. Completing projects on time is often one of the key success criteria for a project.
- Learn how to be successful at planning, scheduling and managing project time and resources.
- Learn to successfully plan and manage project time based on realistic project resource constraints.
- Develop reliable schedule estimates.
- Evaluate and risk-adjust activity duration estimates prepared by others.
- Set dependencies.
- Undertake committed project time monitoring, forecasting and control.
2. Scheduling Strategy
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Life Cycle and Organization
- Project Phases
3. Schedule Planning and Development
- Scope Planning Key Points
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Project Scope Management
- Create WBS
- Scheduling Components
- Define Activities
4. Schedule Planning and Development – Continue
- Estimate Activity Duration
- Sequence Activities
- Network Diagram
- Critical Path Method
- Critical Chain Method
- Rolling Wave Planning
- Agile Technique
- Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT)
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Resource Estimating
- Schedule Model Adjustments for resource availability
5. Schedule Monitoring and Controlling
- Schedule Model Management
- Schedule Data Management Plan
- Schedule Approval
- Baseline the Schedule Model
6. Schedule Monitoring & Controlling – Cont
- Setting the baseline, contingencies, monitoring and statusing the schedule
- Forecasting critical activities and end dates
- Updating the schedule
- Understanding fast tracking and crashing of schedules. Using computer-based scheduling tools
7. Schedule Closeout
8. Capability Assessment
Lunch + 2x Coffee Break
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Project Planning and Scheduling|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|